Tuesday, June 23, 2009

More t-shirts

Today we visited the UTZ factory and had a picnic afterwards. It was a fun relaxing day. I think the girls really enjoyed it all. There is nothing more refreshing then doing something so simple like going to a park and seeing your kids run around with huge smiles on their faces!












I have tried that t-shirt dress with no avail. Its too embarrassing for a picture. So, I started thinking about what else I could do with old t-shirts. How about making a rag doll or even covering a corkboard with the shirt, crisscrossing it with ribbon and turning it into a memo board. Of course you could always go the simple way and turn them into pillows. Oh, that really sounds like some fun. Shirt pillows, should they be square or should they be shaped like a shirt? I think kids t-shirts would work the best, they are just the right size! I can't wait to try that one out!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment