Friday, June 26, 2009

Diaper Bag

I decided to make myself a ring sling and matching diaper bag. I think they came out pretty good. I used information that I got from Jan Andrea's site, as well as a few others, to come up with the sling that I made. I went to makebabystuff.com and found a great tutorial for a diaper bag, that I could customize for myself.

Here are some pictures of my sling and my diaper bag (made from duvet material I found on clearance). I have decided to make a no sew sling until I determine exactly what type of rings I want to use. I am waiting on a variety pack of rings from slingrings.com, when I get those and finish figuring everything out, I'll show it all to you.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Nice diaper bag, Connie. Where did you get the idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted a diaper bag that matched my new sling and properly met all of the baby needs without being to large or bulky when carried.

    ReplyDelete