Monday, February 22, 2010

Update on Hydroponic Garden

A few weeks ago, I placed 3 different herb cuttings in a glass of water in hopes that they would root. Of the three cuttings.  Two of these herbs (oregano, rosemary) are now ready for planting.  The third (sage) still needs some soaking time in order to develop roots.  I followed the directions given by the hydroponic manufacturer.  Each cutting has been planted in soaked rockwell cubes and ceramic beads.  The roots are hanging slightly below the bottom of the basket.  They look great and have been doing well for a few days now.  If you remember from the previous post,

Here are some pictures of my gardens progress...

Garden with 3 plants

Oregano roots

Rosmary Plant planted
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I'm amazed! They are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The garden is surprisingly easy. I wonder if flower baskets can be gardened hydroponic style?

    ReplyDelete